Friday, January 20, 2012

Follow my heart

Hello everybody!

This has been a lovely week even though I have been very busy! Being busy is good though, because you don't have time to get bored! :P Also... I applied for a job today, so I am really really really hoping they will answer me soon! I will try to contact other places too, but I am going one step at a time. :)

I am glad you (or at least some of you) liked the post I wrote on Monday, but I am sure most of you have thought about these things before, so maybe I will keep writing about my personal life!

So today I would like to write about my future plans! Me and my friends have been talking about this subject for a while now, so I thought it would be nice to tell you about my dreams. Every time when people ask me what I want to do after I finish school, the answer is always the same " I want to go to Spain"! Usually most young people, at least in Greece, say they want to go study something and then, if lucky enough, get a job. So when I say to people about my plans they look at me like if I was crazy or something! It is my dream to learn Spanish and no matter what other people think I am going to Spain!!! My whole life I have been doing what my parents or teachers have told me to do and I am soooo sick of it! I have only one life and I want to live it the way I want!

 I have been going to school for 13 years and I deserve to do once in my life something that I want! What is the point of going straight to college or university anyways?? Should there be on order how things should be done? Of course not! I want to do things my way which means stop caring about other people's opinions!

I am happy for my sister who got married young and studies something she really loves, but it feels that my parents want me to follow the steps of my older siblings. What if I am not meant to do things the same way?

I don't feel ready to go study something and I am so sick of studying in general! That is why I am going to Spain! A new culture, new people, a new city, a new language...new everything! I need a break from the things I know and the things I have already seen. I don't want to live a life full of regrets. You never know what obstacles life can bring, so why keep on waiting to do something later while you can do it now?

For a change I would like to be unreasonable and follow my heart! It's important to fulfill my dreams and do something exciting and spontaneous for once! I have the rest of my life for studies so why such a hurry? :P

Okay....I will stop writing now! I get too excited each time and don't know how to stop! :D

I hope you all have a lovely weekend and don't stop smiling :)

Karpalo

2 comments:

  1. Go to Spain without hesitation, other people have tried to found job even in the southern hemisphere, with no results... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My lovely girl go wherever you want!I bet that there are a lot of young people that want to be in your shoes.Don't care about other people say and,as you say above,FOLLOW YOUR HEART!

    ReplyDelete