Sunday, March 18, 2012

The sound of music



Hey!

I can't believe how fast these past two months have gone by! Especially now that my last exam is coming soon I can take my life back finally. I won't need to worry about school or exams I will just take it easy and relaaaaax! In almost a week I am going back to Greece and I am so excited to see my friends and family again! One of the hardest things being from two countries is having to say goodbye to people all the time which is something that I am still not used to. I always cry like a baby when I have to leave from Greece.

I thank God that I have amazing friends who make life easier. I was touched when my friend Salla surprised me the other day by coming to my house with some pizza (which was really good!).  I like it when people are spontaneous and they don't organize their everyday separately. That is why I don't own a day planner! 

Salla got really excited when I played "set fire to the rain" by Adele on guitar. She was like "Let's sing it together!" and I was like "why not!". To be honest it didn't exactly turn out as we thought it would, but at least we had a great time! I am not a good guitarist, but music isn't about singing or playing an instrument perfectly. You can play an instrument very well and still not enjoy it, what's the point of that?

Here are two videos of our attempt to sing "set fire to the rain". It got really high at some point as you can hear :P Gosh I couldn't stop laughing of how bad it sounded, but at least it sounds better on the second video. Enjoy! :D
 




Karolina

22 comments:

  1. Mahtavaa;D haha alkaa kyl aina naurattaa ku katon ton ekan videon! mut hauskaa meil oli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing very well, girls! It's easy to see that you enjoy what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eikä tytöt!! siis karo, tiesin ett siä oot hyvä, mutta sallaaaa en oo ikin kuullu laulamas tollee! tosi hämmentävää. en ois ees tunnistan äänen perusteel, jos ei ois ollu videoo näkyvil :( sinsgtar ei tee sallan äänelle oikeutta. ootte molemmat ihanii :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sing Karolina sing...Music is life itself!El

    ReplyDelete
  5. brovo koricia ...polli orea prospathia ! pote tha to vgalete to CD?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστούμε! Χαχα! Θα δείξει...υπομονή προς το παρόν! :D

      Delete
  6. Vähänkö laulatte hyvin!!!!!
    Perustakaa bändi :)
    Kummallaki on tosi hyvät ja omaperäsen hienot äänet.
    Tosi hauska toi eka video, Karoliinan nauru :D

    Ois kivaa saada lisää tälläisiä piristäviä laulupostauksia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jos saatais lisää jäseniä voitais perustaa :D
      Varmasti tulee lisää laulupostauksia kirjotusten jälkeen!

      Delete
  7. What's the name of the duet???
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ootte ihania:))) Yllätyin ihan ku en tienny et sallastkii lähtee tollanen ääni:p

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eikääää siis vähän te ootte hyviä!! Miks mä en yhtään tienny, et osaat Karoliina laulaa noin mielettömän hyvin?? Wau:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! :D Voidaan laulaa yhdessä ens kerrala Nadjan kaa perhaps, perhaps, perhaps...

      Delete
    2. Hahhaha todellaki!! Ps en ehkä kehtaa ikinä enää lauleskella sun kuullen... hahha

      Delete
  10. Hei vau! Ihan randomisti eksyin sun blogiin ja oot mielettömän hyvä laulamaan!
    Ollaan oltu muutama vuosi samaa aikaan Lankkarissa eikä ollu kyl mitään tietoa, että sieltä löytyy tällästä talenttia! :-D
    Käytkö ihan laulutunneilla?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tosi kiva, että tykkäsit! :D En ole kyl ikinä käynyt laulutunneilla se on enemmänkin pelkkä harrastus :)
      Muistan muuten teidän tanssiesityksiä tanssit tosi hyvin! :D

      Delete