Thursday, March 15, 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Hey!

I am sure most of you have had difficult times in the past or you are going through some hard times at the moment. Well if it helps at all you are not the only one who is suffering in this world. I believe that  99% of  the world's population has had at least once in their life one hard moment and the 1% is just lucky.

On the other hand, having an easy life can be boring. Imagine if nothing wrong happened, things would just stay the same. I believe that difficult times change people and make them understand some things about life. You can't always have things your way...welcome to the real world, shit happens!. You can either ruin your life complaining all the time about how bad things are OR you could just learn something from those bad moments. 

I have had some rough times in my life. Especially after I had this depression last year I have changed in many ways. I would never want to go through the same thing again, but I don't feel bad that it happened because it made me stronger. Now that I have my exams I wish they were over, but unfortunately it something that I have to deal with at the moment. :( 

Anyway...this is for you. I have been hearing this song everywhere so why not put it on my blog as well! :P



Goodnight everybody!

Karolina :)


2 comments: