Monday, April 30, 2012

GNO

Hey!

So...we had our girls night out on Saturday! I haven't had that much fun in a while and it was nice to see everybody. I don't know what I will do when we will all go somewhere else in September. I guess we should just enjoy this time that we can spend together. GIRL POWER! Wohooo! :D

Essi, Veera and Iida :D Let's not forget my carrot cake on the right! The taste was pretty good actually!

Salla Salla

TWISTER!!
Leo the biggest cat I have seen!

Wanna know who is your dream date? Play heart beat and you will know :P It was pretty fun actually hehe :)

Hanna tought us a game she learned in Iceland. Each player has to blow the cards on the glass if the cards fall you have to drink half a beer :P I don't know what's the point of the whole game...anyway it was fun! :)
I don't know why the pictures don't go the way I want them to...:( Stupid computer! So I guess this is my last post for April! 
Have a good week everybody and tomorrow is the first of may! :O Hyvää vappua as we say in finnish! :)

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment