Sunday, May 27, 2012

Ulalaaaa eurovision!

Hello!

I don't know if anybody else watched eurovision last night! It's a tradition to watch at least the finals every year even though I don't take it too seriously, but it's fun to see who is going to win. I remember when Greece won in 2005 and the next year Finland won, we were like what the heck is going on? I don't know which country to support, but usually to be honest Greece has better songs than Finland. This year Finland didn't even make it to the finals and the song of Greece really sucked! So I voted for Serbia which came third...not bad! :)
Oh well, congratulations to Sweden! The song wasn't too bad, but I didn't really get those kung fu moves she was doing...looked a bit stupid to me. The russian old ladies were quite good actually...they had the guts to go on that stage and they nailed it! In case you didn't watch eurovision last night here are the three songs that europe voted as the best songs.


Okay, enough about eurovision! Last night everybody's facebook status was about eurovision so I'm not going to say anything else about it!
And now something embarrassing that happened to me. So as I have made pretty clear my graduation party is in a week so I wanted to try this self-tan thingy because I am very pale...whiter than snow white, I am "sparkling white" as they used to say when I visited Skiathos with my friends two years ago. Anyway...I put the self-tan last night before I went to bed and today when I woke up....SURPRISE! My legs were sooo brown that I freaked out! I look like Snooki D:D:  Thank God I just put that on my legs! Maybe I will just stay pale for the rest of my life....there is nothing wrong with that! The good news is that the self-tanner worked, so thumbs up for that hehe! :D
In case you want to try this self-tan don't put too much of it, unless you really want to look like Snooki! :P
Okay,  I guess that was it of my embarrassing moments. These things always happen to me...hehe

Anyway my mom is coming tomorrow and I need to organize this place a little!
Have a great day everybody! :)

Karoliina

2 comments:

  1. Let's just say Cyprus competed with 2 songs yesterday (and we saw the results!)
    V
    ps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GprqtTBoC3w ρε τον μικρό θεούλη...

    ReplyDelete