Sunday, June 24, 2012

Juhannus

Hello hello!

My break from blogging didn't last too long! I came today from our summer cottage and I have to say that I had one of the most relaxing weekends so far but I am glad to be back again. On Friday we celebrated Juhannus ( Midummer ) which is a big thing here. The weather was perffect even though today it was raining quite a lot. You never know what kind of weather to expect in Finland...sometimes it's raining, sometimes it's hot, sometimes it's cold. There are times that I miss summer in Greece. I miss those cool nights and going out for long walks and eating good ice cream yammy! Oh well...things are different now and I am not in Greece.  Plans change!

My text is a bit shorter than usual, but there isn't much to say! Here are some pictures from my most relaxing weekend so far :D


Back to work tomorrow wohooo! Talk to  ya soon ;)

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment