Monday, June 4, 2012

The party is over...

Hey!

The party is over now! My graduation was a success and now I am heading for new adventures. This might be the end of school, but this is just the beginning! I am looking forward to see what is going to happen this year!

On Friday we were just getting ready for the next day. I started baking at nine 9 am and I finished my cakes at 11 pm. A lot of hard work, but it payed off! Who knew that cakes took so much time and effort but I am a perffectionist and I am not satisfied until everything is perffect. I guess I took that from my mom who is even worse than I am. I was hoping that the weather on Saturday would have been nice and sunny...but instead it was raining and the temperature was quite low. JUST MY LUCK! That didn't stop us from having a good time,  at least I had a great time! I was so happy to see friends and family that I haven't seen in ages, even my parents came from Greece to take part to this big event! The party was a success :)

Here are some pictures of the big day!
I am so proud of my cakes as you can see! hehe :D



Congratulations to all graduates! :)


Karoliina


3 comments: