Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blueberries and Books

Hello!

I don't have anything exciting to share with you to be honest. Lately I have been obsessed with this book that I haven't been able to focus on anything else. I just love books that make you want to read more and more. They might not be good for your eyebags ( yeah I was reading till two o'clock in the morning again), but who cares!

In case you thought that I haven't been doing anything else besides reading...I went to pick up some blueberries yesterday wohoo! My intention was to make a blueberry cheesecake today, but it started raining and I didn't feel like cycling in the rain so my plans changed and I am going to make it tomorrow yey! :)



 I just started reading this book and I love it! The name of the book in English is The Return. I haven't read that much, but the plot is mostly about the Spanish civil war. When I have read the whole thing I will write about it more specifically.











That was about it of my interesting life so far!  





¡Adiós amigos!

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment