Friday, July 6, 2012

A happy girl! :)

¡Hola a todos!

I got my new camera lens and you can't imagine how happy I am! I couldn't believe how fast they sent it to me. I ordered it through internet yesterday morning and today it was already here...wau! I was sure it was going to take a week or two. In Greece I would have just waited and waited and waited....so glad that in Finland these things work so well! :D

At last today was one of the hottest days so far! Finally summer is here! Now that I got my camera I am going to take lots of pictures and put some new recipes on here! My sister's birthday is coming so I am going to bake a cake for her, but I have also some other recipes in mind ;)

Here are some random pictures...I just wanted to try out the new lens. Not bad actually...for a beginner like me it works just fine :)







 Of course what would be a post without a video! You just have to watch this! :D


Goodnight Everybody!

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment