Saturday, July 28, 2012

Karoliina's latest news

Hey there!

These past few days have been a bit busy which is a good thing in my opinion. Also Meripäivät started on Thursday in Kotka, one of the biggest events here. As always it is the same every year, lots of drunk people and trash all over the place. I don't think I will ever get used to the fact that people intentionally want to get drunk. In Greece it isn't cool as it is here.
Anyway people have the right to do whatever they want, I am not here to judge anybody.
Also today we celebrated my grandparent's 60th anniversary. I can't imagine what it's like being with somebody for 60 years! They are happy to be together which is the main point  :)

Here are some pictures of these past few days.



Nam!

I have to start eating healthier now. These past few months I have been eating and eating all the time. It's about time to make a change.

Goodnight everybody

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment