Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Manhattan's cheesecake

Hey!

What's up dudes? Hehe...I finally made the blueberry cheesecake I was talking about and it was soooo good! I have no idea where the name comes from, but I had to try it. I must say that making this cheesecake was what I would call " a pain in the ass" because there were so many different layers, but the result was yummy!



Here is what you are going to need:

Step 1: The base
  • 10 spoons of butter
  • 300 gr digestive biscuits

Step 2 : The filling
  • 100gr sugar
  • 400 gr cream cheese
  • 2 eggs
  • a teaspoon of vanilla
Step 3:  Second layer
  • 4,5 dl creme fraiche
  • 40 gr sugar
  • a teaspoon of vanilla
Step 4 : Third layer
  • 4 spoons of water
  • 50 gr sugar
  • 250 gr blueberries
  • a teaspoon of cornstarch 




I tried to make this look a bit more simple, but maybe I got too excited again! A tip for the last layer...put the blueberry sauce before you serve your cheesecake :)

 Enjoy!

Karoliina

4 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραίο!μιαμ.μιαμ...
    V for Vendetta??????????xixixixi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ευχαριστώ! Χαχα V for Valantis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Θα μπορούσα το βάλω και Val, αλλά το V είναι συντομότερο...

    ReplyDelete