Thursday, July 12, 2012

Roadtrip to IKEA

Hey!

Wanted some action and we got some action! Today we went to Ikea with Nette wohooo! You can't call it a roadtrip, but it was fun to do something different for a change. Nette had never been to Ikea before so I had to take her there ( okay she was the driver ). It's not the most amazing place ever but it is definately dangerous for your wallet. Let me give you a piece of advice...don't go to Ikea unless you have enough money with you! I tried to keep myself from buying too many things...I ended up buying two towels which is something that I need at the moment :)

So here are some pictures from our little trip :)





 Pose!
 As always I had meatballs and fries...yummy!

This was a good day! Now I am going to grab a book and read something :)
Ciao!

Karoliina

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kiitos! :) Ostin sen joskus alennusmyynneistä kympillä. Se on XL kokoo ja vissii tarkoitettu isokokoiselle naiselle vyötärölle, mut ihan hyvin se toimii mulle tollee :D

      Delete
  2. Oli kyl hauska reissu !! :)

    ReplyDelete