Saturday, September 1, 2012

Are you serious? Yes I'm serious!

Hey there!

These past few days have been a bit crazy! I was so excited that at work there was this Greek couple that came to my cash desk today. It is always fun to see people's expressions when I talk to them in Greek, because I don't look Greek. They were like..."are you serious?" and I was like... "Yes I am serious!". I couldn't talk with them for too long but after a short chat we found out that we were from the same city! Like we say in Greece, τυχαίο; δε νομίζω! (= coincidence? I don't think so! )

I am so glad that these days have been busy! Tomorrow I am going to paint some walls and I was thinking to make some apple jam as well. I have never made jam in my life so why not give it a try? Also I have to study for my driving license...pffff! I really hope I get it! By the end of this month I want this to be over! :) I have been studying really hard in my opinion hihi :)

Last thing before I end this post! I have to share this video of the Guinnes record that happened in my hometown in Volos. When the crisis hits in Greece we DANCE! :D


Karoliina

2 comments:

  1. Oppaa... kun musa alkoi soida, mulla alkoi valua kyyneleet. Kreikka ollut paljon mielessä viime aikoina. Kiva tää blogi muuten sulla. Ekaa kertaa kunnolla selailin tätä. Katri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! Kiva kun tykkäät :) Tekis kyl hirveest mieli mennä kreikkaan taas!

      Delete