Sunday, September 16, 2012

Believe in me

Hey dudes!

It is obvious that I have been spending way too much time with myself...I even laugh at my own jokes, not cool man! But mostly I have been freaking out about my trip which is in only 14 days. I must say that I am scared shitless right now. I don't like to swear or use the word shit whatsoever, but this is how I really feel and I need to be honest about my feelings. I know I have been driving you all crazy about it (my trip), but I can't help it (or maybe I can)!

The thing is that I have been realising some things about myself and suddenly everything feels so clear to me. All this time I have been telling to myself that I should never let anybody in my life tell me what I can and what I can't do. Don't take me wrong I still believe in that, but that's not what has been my issue. I have been realising that I am the one who is telling me that I can't do things. Not my family or my friends, but clearly me! How easy it is to blame others! Most of the time it is us ( or in my case me) who won't let us do the things we ( I ) want. I always think that there is always somebody better than me out there which is true! There is always somebody better than you out there, but instead of wasting your energy on thinking about that wouldn't it be just a lot better to say to yourself  "I can do this!" ? I have been comparing my life too much with other people's lives and being jealous of what other people do and I haven't been proud of what I have achieved all this time. I need to make myself believe in me more.

Clearly I have been thinking too much again. I don't even know where all that came from...as I said, I have been spending wayyyy too much time with myself. The unfortunate thing about it is that I can't take a break from me...how ironic!

Hopefully you got something out of this!
Love this...
 
 
Karoliina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment