Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chicken pie

Hey there!

I have never liked eating salty pies (if we don't count feta pies), but I once ate this chicken pie that was really good so I had to try and  make my own version of it.
I recommend you buy a ready-made base for it, but if you can't find one I basically used the same base I used for the apple pie I made a while ago but with less sugar.

Here is what you are going to need:
for the base
  • 2 dl flour
  • 80 gr margarine
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • ½ dl cold water
for the filling
  • 300 gr chicken
  • 150 gr grated cheese
  • 3 peppers ( I used one green, one red and one yellow)
  • 200 gr cream cheese
  • salt and pepper
 Click here to see how to make the base
For the filling fry the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cut the peppers in small pieces. Mix all the rest of the ingredients together and apply the mixture on the base. Leave it in the oven for 30 minutes on 200 degrees. Voilà!
 
Karoliina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment