Friday, September 7, 2012

Helsinki here I come!

Hey there!

I have been extremely tired for the past few days which is why I haven't been very creative with my posts. I have my theory test for my driving license next week and I am so nervouuuus. I just want to get it done and focus on the next step which is the driving test. I have been doing these practise tests and so far I have passed only one test...this is not good! D:

The good news are that I am going to Helsinki for the weekend to visit my sister and some friends. It is my first weekend in a long time that I have the days off from work and I am in desperate need of some vacation. I have been working so much that having two days off in a row feels like vacation to me!

I will tell you more about my little trip when I am back! Have a great weekend! :D


Karoliina

2 comments:

  1. I think that you will pass your theory exams...I hadn't passed many tests before my exams too and I did it!!My opinion is that the tests are more difficult than the real examination!GOOD LUCK CAROL!el

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope so! I passed four tests today! :D Thank you honey :)

      Delete