Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Apartment...check!

¡Hola!

I have good news to share with you today! I found a nice apartment close the school and the rent is half of what I'm paying now. Today we signed the contract and hopefully everything will work out just fine...fingers crossed! Also my tickets to Greece have been booked on the fourth of December and I am actually quite happy to go back home after a long time. I love Barcelona, but I just don't know how it would be if stayed here for longer. I miss my family and friends already...

I am glad though that my sister is visiting and my friends from Finland are coming for a few days in the end of November and hopefully my friends from Greece are coming as well! I will be having many people visiting me which is nice :) I am looking forward to spend some time with them and show them around!

I am still a bit sick so I don't have any new pictures to show you :/ here are some old ones though! I think I am going to take it easy this week and just relax...but next week I definitely want to do something fun :)
¡Hasta luego!
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment