Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Más comida española...pinchos!

¡Hola amigos!

This is my fourth week here and the longer I stay here the wider I get, but it's okay...for the first time after a looong time I am happy! This trip here has made me so happy or better said estoy feliz! I am more positive than I used to be and more energetic...well that's probably because of the food hehe. I wish I had taken my work out clothes (? is that the right word? ) with me...in a way I miss running and being more active, but I just want to enjoy my time here and not think too much about the consequences of my eating habbits. I am like the woman in Eat, Pray, Love, but I am just Eat, Eat, Eat...is that so wrong?? hehe ;)

Please don't hate me for putting so many pictures of buildings...I just can't get enough of the beautiful architecture!

edificio numero uno

 edificio numero dos
 edificio numero tres...wait there is more :D
 frozen yogurt anyone? ;)
 edificio numero cuatro
¡Hola!
 It's the end of October and we still have 22 degrees outside (daytime maybe more)! Me likes! :D
 Okay...I am not going to count how many pictures of buildings I have...quite a lot as you can see! :/
 Baila baila...
 I found this as we were walking with Nathalie and my new faltmate Vicky. Looks cute, me gusta!
 Jamón! I am sure my father would love it...too bad it's too big to carry in a suitcase :P
 Today was my second time to try some pinchos. These ones were really good especially the one with the tortilla...mmmmm! Even though pinchos are not so catalan because they come from País Vasco, I still don't quite know what's the difference between tapas and pinchos...I think pinchos have always bread and tapas don't? hm...I need to ask my teacher tomorrow.
 It was funny how the pinchos restaurant we went was selfservice and in the end they just counted how many sticks we had on the plate and from that they could count the check. Each pincho costs about 2 euros so that's not too bad ;)
 Me and Nathalie :) Nathalie es una chica muy muy maja ;)
Vicky is my new flatmate! She is very nice and she is from Germany as well :) Me voy a matar dos pájaros de un tiro! I am going to learn Spanish and German at the same time :D
 
I have always so many things in mind that I want to write about, but when I actually start writing I forget half of the things that I want to say...pfff -_-
 
Today was a football game, so basically the city was going crazy and it was full of Irish people screaming and singing on the roads. I don't want to sound cruel or anything, but there was this one guy from Ireland who tried to talk to me, but I just couldn't understand anything and I am sure he was talking to me in english! Probably the most horrible accent I have ever heard in my entire life...
 
These were the greatest news from Barcelona! Stay tuned haha :)
 
¡Hasta luego!
 
Karoliina

4 comments:

  1. No wonder you are so fascinated by the buildings there!
    By the way, we have THREE of those frozen-yogurt-places nowadays in Volos!

    MOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ulalaaaa so many things have changed since I left!

      Delete
  2. what about the people, really easy to meet guys there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is very easy to meet people here, because many new students come at the school every week. I would like to meet more spanish people, but it's okay :)

      Delete