Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Uuuu tapas!

¡Hola!

Yesterday we went to a tapas restaurant to have some tapas of course! I am so screwed...I am sure I am going to gain soooo much weight here that I don't even want to think about it. I don't understand how Spanish people are so tiny! Especially women here are so skinny and it doesn't make sense...
The bad thing about finding a good tapas place here is that you have to go to places where turists don't go and usually they are in places which are difficult to find. Fortunately Gery was with us, the guy I met at the salsa club, so he took as to a very good tapas bar ;)

The name of the restaurant was Catalana so this is the place for you if you want to taste real Spanish food ;)
Note! The menu was in spanish...no more english menus for me por favor
 To start with...patatas bravas! Looks good and tastes even better hehe! The rest I don't remember the names anymore, but everything was really good. Me encanta la comida española!
 This is Gery! He is a bit loco but in a good way hehe :D
You can't come to Spain without trying sangría at least once!
After the tapas restaurant we went for some chupitos...okay I am lying. I just had to take a picture of the huge selection they had...about 300 different shots or maybe more. You can count them :P
 
Anyway...Today is salsa day so yeyyyy! Baila baila :D
 
Karoliina
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You can dance away tonight all those calories you got from tapas...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...that's what I thought! Maybe I should go for salsa everyday to stay fit :D

      Delete