Thursday, October 4, 2012

¡Vamos a la playa!

¡Hola chicos!

I can't even describe you how much I love Barcelona! I have been here for only three days and I am in love with this place!
Today we went to the beach with my apartment mates and then had a look around. I just thought it was gorgeus! I have missed the sea all this time and finally I got to go the beach....ahhhh!
 
That´s me waving at the camera...yey!

 Enjoying the water :D
 My roommate said that this big building over there is one of the most expensive hotels in Barcelona, but I don't remember the name of it right now...sorry!
 The beach...again!
 This is Vanessa from Germany! My apartment mate :)
Last but not least a random building that I found on our way back to the apartment! You are going to see many pictures of many buildings so try to be patient with me hehe :)
Last night Sebastian from the school showed me one of the best salsa clubs here and I must say that it was amazing! I love dancing and it was the perfect place for me! I danced for hours and it is even better dancing with Spanish men because they really know how to do it! I also got to know one and he promised to show me around to all the good places...let's hope he keeps his promise ;)

I don't think I can tell you one bad thing about this city! I would love to stay here...maybe I will look for a university here or something! Also the people are so warm and nice...even though my Spanish neighbours fight a lot, but maybe they are just having a very intense conversation, who knows!

¡Hasta pronto!
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment