Friday, November 9, 2012

MACBA

¡Hola chicos!

You could say that this week has been mostly dedicated on visiting museums and walking around the city. Now that I am here I want to take advantage of every single minute I have...plus I want to visit all seven museums on my card!

Today me and Sahri visited MACBA which is the museum of contemporary art of Barcelona ( Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona ). To be honest I didn't like it at all! There were too many videos and strange things going on...not my thing. I never understand contemporary art and I don't think I ever will! Not worth of paying 8 euros for the entrance, but that's just my opinion.

 These are the most normal pieces of art...the rest of it was too weird :/
 pose!
Hellooo! 
Now this is what I call art! Seriously...did somebody really take time to think to make something like this! "Let's take some wet cardboard, a few boxes and a rope and make some art!" Even I could do better...please!
Loved the mirrors though hehe
Some strange thing again...don't ask me! 
 I didn't understand this room. We had to take our shoes off because it was full of sand covered with a plastic cover and balloons...I am still not getting they idea of it. How's Marilyn involved with this?
 This was a very unique museum and now I have two more left on my card. I hope the next one is better than this one!
 After a failed museum tour we met Vicky and went to Starbucks for some coffee. I just love the sun and the weather was so beautiful today even though it was a bit cold. We should have spent the day outside but as they say in Spain no pasa nada (it's okay)!
 A day without a cake would be imposible for me! Carrot cake por favor...I must say that the one I make is better, but it was okay for a starbucks cake buahaha. Next time tarta de santiago or giovanni ice cream! nam :D
Finally tomorrow is Friday and I am happyy! There is going to be lot's of salsa and good music, me likes! :D Sounds like it's going to be a good weekend!
 
Now I am going to go to bed wearing my new pj's which are so comfortable!
¡Buenas noches!
 
Karoliina
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment