Sunday, February 17, 2013

Mission accomplished!

¡Hola amigos!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I spent the laziest weekend ever... comfortably wearing my pjs and watching friends on Tv. I still didn't get to use my new dance shoes but tomorrow I have a salsa class so hoooreey!

Oh besides being lazy the whole time I got to finish my diary/photoalbum (click here) that I have been making about my trip in Barcelona! Usually I am the kind of person who is excited to start a project but never finishes it. I admit it...I am a human being and I have flaws! But I am glad I finished it because now I can go through the pages and remember all the nice things I did in Barca! In the future I will try to be more determined and try to finish all the things I start.
 
Me likey this song! :)
 
Happy sunday!
 
Karoliina


No comments:

Post a Comment