Sunday, March 31, 2013

Just relaxing

Hola!

Here I am once again! Yesterday was absolutely amazing! It seems like I havent forgotten everything as I danced the whole night till 4o clock in the morning...wooooo I was on fire haha! I just love this city soooo much, I hope the rest of Spain is as amazing as BCN! I will find out soon as I am heading to Valencia tomorrow :)

Today I got to relax a bit and I went to Barceloneta for a few hours! Mmmmm listening to Norah Jones's smooth voice on my mp3, sitting on the beach and having the greatest view, what else could I possibly ask for? Yes, life is more than good :) me happy!

I took some pictures today with my tablet and I was hoping that I could post some of them on here, but we are having some technical issues ehm. Hoping it will work tomorrow at least!

I will need to figure out what I will do tonight...maybe get some tapas and go for salsa again? Sounds like a plan :D

I even kinda got an offer for a job here. One of the guys who works at the hostel told me to send my cv for a job. I must admit that it sounds tempting but my cv would be quite empty. Oh well maybe I should give it a try :)

Besos xoxo

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment