Sunday, March 17, 2013

Rome part 5

Ciaooo!

Guess what guys! This is my last post of Rome and from tomorrow I will start writing about Florence...but let's not get too excited hehe.

For my last days in Rome one of my friends from Finland who lives now in Italy came to see me for the weekend. It was very nice to see her even though I had to go to see all the places with her for the second time.

On today's post you aren't going to see anything new unfortunately...

 Cool car :D I would love to have one of those!
 I don't know what you thought when you saw this picture but my dirty little mind thought like "that must hurt on the bum!". I don't know how they do it but it doesn't look very nice D:
 looking good!
 Once again the Spanish steps! Me between two very serious looking men. Where is the joy of life guys???
And FOOD! I ate so much pizza but I surely enjoyed every single calorie!
Life is good!
 
Karoliina


No comments:

Post a Comment