Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Budapest

Hello there!

Here I am still alive in Budapest! We drove all the way through Bulgaria to Serbia where we stayed the night and got to walk around Nis. I must admit that it wasnt that bad sitting in the car for eight hours as I thought it was gonna be. We were singing songs like "all by myself" and " let it snow, let it snow, let it snow" in the car hahaha. I sure have good company with me so the trip didnt feel so terribly long! By the way, I had the best meal in Serbia! They brought a big plate of different kinds of meat and I was all mmmmmmmmmm! I must admit that I could never be a vegeterian...

Today we started driving towards Hungary and we arrived around four o clock to Budapest so we were another eight hours on the road! Actually I am kindda getting used to traveling by car...plus you get to see so much more than traveling by plane!

Cant wait to walk around the city tomorrow and see whats Budapest like! :)

Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment