Sunday, July 14, 2013

University girl

Hello there!

I am going to start with some good news! Those of you who have facebook have already seen it but for those who don't know yet I got accepted to the University of Barcelona to study English Philology! Meow!

This is going to be an exciting beginning for me with lots of surprises, new people, studying and of course of course lots of salsa! I would have never imagined a year ago that I would be going back to Barcelona to actually study for a longer period of time, but I guess this is what I am going to do now! I am super nervious to be honest but I think I am ready for the challenge and to whatever life brings. I always thought that I would study something that has to do with arts but maybe English isn't a bad choice for me after all...we will see, we will see!

In a way it sounds a bit silly to go to Spain to study English but hey...why not?? At least I will learn  Spanish and improve my English and if I get lucky maybe learn some Catalan on the way! I'm exciteeeeed!

Now I won't need my plan B... plan A is on!!

 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment