Saturday, August 31, 2013

Cakes-socks-errands-city center...omg

Hi there!

These last few days have been busy, busy, busy but for some strange reason I don't even bother to be all stressed out like I normally am before a big trip. I haven't even planned out what I am going to pack with me...instead I have been baking cakes and knitting socks (again! This time for my mom). I am sure you all think that "gosh...doesn't this chick do anything else in her life other than knitting and baking?" sigh! Wish I could lie to you but it seems like a soul of an old woman is trapped into a young girls body...I can't give you any better explanation than that :D

Either way I am really excited as tomorrow is going to be my last day at work and on Monday Frankfurt is calling! I am also happy to go back to Greece and relax...mmmm

But as these are my last days here in Finland (for now) I decided to take some pictures before I leave again!
These were taken in the city center of Kotka with my phone while I had to run errands at the same time...the quality is not the best but you can get a general idea of the city :)

 Finally the weather has been good these past few days! Yey :D
On they way home...
 
Can't believe that these three months here are over once again! It's been good seeing my friends and just taking it easy for a change, but now it's time to travel again and experience new things! :)
 
Have a lovely weekend :)
 
Karoliina
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment