Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas is here

As I promised on my last post, here are some pictures of the christmas lights in Sevilla! It's crazy how much effort they have put on these lights but they have done a pretty good job! I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
 The second biggest cathedral in the world
 Las setas
 More lights...
It is so pretty!
 
This weekend is a public holiday so all hostels are fully booked and super expensive. In a way maybe it's good to leave earlier as it's going to be all packed and insane. Today I'm heading to Portugal and I am really not looking forward to the 8 hour bus drive, but it's going to be worth it in the end once I get there!

 “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”   
 
With that in mind I'm going to start my trip!
 
¡Hasta luego!
 
Karoliina
 


No comments:

Post a Comment