Monday, December 23, 2013

Doors

13.12.2013
 
Before leaving Lisbon I wanted to see the castle which has one of the greatest views of the whole city.
My first thought though was "how are we going to get all that high up?"! Riley had the answer and just told me to follow her and I did what I was told. We walked this big hill that seemed to be endless and when we got to the top we realized that there was an elevator that could have taken us straight up...ugh -_-
At least we got our little morning exercise! 
The girls got mad at me because I kept taking pictures of doors all the time and I don't blame them. I find them fascinating, what can I say!
Up we go to the castle!

Powerrrrrr

This was the amazing view the girls were talking about and I must admit that it was beautiful!
More doors...
These portuguese people have weird cars.
 By the time we got back to the hostel me and Lulu had to pack our things as we had to leave Lisbon that night. Lulu's destination was Budapest and I had to catch my bus back to Sevilla where I stayed for a day before going back to Greece.
This was the last picture we took of the three of us at the metro station. We don't know when we are going to see each other again, but good friends always find their way to get back together! I will miss you crazy ladies!
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment