Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Ho,ho,ho!!

Merry Christmas everybody around the world wherever you are!

This Christmas is even more special to me as we are going to have a multicultural Christmas with my friends that I met in Sevilla!
My friend Montana from California came with me to Greece so we flew together from Barcelona to Athens and spent the longest bus ride from Athens to my hometown! Eventually we arrived and the first thing we got ourselves was giros!
I am so glad she decided to come!

I also got to teach her how to knit a little bit :)

Do you remember these girlies?It's Tess and Pia from Australia!! I also met them in Sevilla and I couldn't be happier to see them again!
The girls didn't get to rest a lot as I put them make christmas gingerbread cookies with me, muahaha!
 Tess being artistic
 oh Pia!
 My sister and her husband came up with the idea of this years gingerbread house which turned out to be Egypt!
 Pia and I came up with names for our gingerbread figures! Meet Stauros the turtle, Mister curly tail and the psychopath angel
Sauna is one thing on the schedule for today ( the Finnish way) and once we have been cooking all day there is going to be tons of food for later!YUM!
I wish you all a wonderful Christmas Eve!
xx
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment