Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thanks for the lemonade





I am officially unemployed people! "Supposedly" I had a job interview to my old job yesterday, but it turned out that she just wanted to see me so she could tell me that she doesn't have a job for me (?@#*%!?????). The thing that makes me mad is that she let me wait all these months, when she could have told me from the beginning what's the situation.
 
Either way...after my little break down yesterday, I decided to pull myself together and find something else. Job hunting is on! Gladly I have amazing friends and lot's of chocolate to cheer me up! I can't say that being back to Finland started on the right foot, but things could be a lot worse I guess. On the bright side I can have some summer holidays if I don't find anything :P
 
 The person who has been cheering me up and sharing chocolate cake with me :D
Here is a lesson for me at least:
 
"You cannot tailor-make the situations in life but you can tailor-make the attitudes to fit those situations."
 
Will I ever learn??
 
 
 
Karoliina

No comments:

Post a Comment